Monday, May 5, 2014

Vintage Engagement Photos

I am particularly fond of these pictures, so I thought I'd throw them up here just to show off. We had a lot of other ones taken but these definitely are my favorite and a pretty good representation of ourselves and our style. We had been looking to get some on a train but things fell through and luckily found a police station that was built in the style of an old train depot which worked as a great backdrop. I just wish there were a couple I'd kept a straight face for. If I hadn't looked so concerned in the black and white picture, it would be one of my favorite ever. Oh well.
welcome to Pleasantville
 Right this way
 WANT EAT FACE!
 Stop screwing around
 If only I weren't thinking, "whats that in the distance?"
 Are they gone?
 This is the "of course I can be normal" picture
 "SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" also known as the "hold a person in the air for an unreasonable amount of time so I can take 25 pictures"... picture
 "Its a good thing we're outside because when I try to be sweet indoors I hit your head on door frames"
 Just being sweet this time
 "How much do I have to mess with you before you break and start laughing"
Unplanned fixing of my bowtie. Bowties are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment